Re: Revision of patches

Hi Dave,

many thanks for providing the patch. :-)

> Third, track -stable via cvs. This is my preference. But I also have
> the luxury of being able to rebuild kernel and userland (and reboot)
> whenever I wish.

I got the src/lib/libssl from the patch branch via cvs. Then I checked,
if the patch was already incorporated and followed then
build-instructions in the patchfile. It worked without problems.

But thank you again for providing several ways of doing the homework,
may be useful next time. :-)

 -volker

Visit your host, monkey.org