OpenBSD 3.0 quota

Hi all,
I follow the quota settings in FAQ but I got some wried things..
I already add userquota in /etc/fstab for /var partition.
I set quota for a user called abcde with 100 Blocks softlimit, hardlimit
is 1, gracetime =1 second

#edquota abcde

Quotas for user colin:
/var: blocks in use: 818, limits (soft = 100, hard = 1)
inodes in use: 3, limits (soft = 0, hard = 0)

#edquota -t -u

Time units may be: days, hours, minutes, or seconds
Grace period before enforcing soft limits for users:
/var: block grace period: 1 second, file grace period: 1 second

#quotaon -a

#quota abcde
Disk quotas for user abcde (uid 1000):
Filesystem blocks quota limit grace files quota limit grace
/var 818* 100 1 35:15 3 0 0

I just saw that the grace time of block limit was 2 days a few minutes ago,
I really got confused. can someone help me to archive my quota settings?