[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: still confused about sshd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: still confused about sshd
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:15:30 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 04:32:04PM -0700, Pete Gontier wrote:
> So, what's the story? If I'm tracking OPENBSD_2_9, can I assume the hole in
> sshd has been plugged?
Just to make that clear: There's nothing to track anymore, the support
for 2.9 was stopped several months ago. All the latest vulnerabilities
are not fixed in the 2.9 and older trees.
The best you can do is upgrading your machine to 3.1-stable.