Re: mx records for domain

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, rodent wrote:

> this doesn't exactly pertain to openbsd, but i'm trying to get my sendmail
> configuration right, and I think i'm hung up on my MX record misconfiguration.

You're right, this is a sendmail question, not an OpenBSD question.

[snip]
> 554 5.0.0 MX list for the-bob.org. points back to cricket.the-bob.org
> 554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.5

[ Dave Taira <bodhi_(_at_)_hagakure_(_dot_)_org>                2002.08.06/19:41:48 PDT ]
[ Morlock for Hire                                                       ]
[ Children have a right to be protected from idiots disguising their     ]
[ personal biases as the best interests of something helpless such as    ]
[ children.                                                     --Andr00 ]

Visit your host, monkey.org