[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openssh trojaned..
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openssh trojaned..
- From: "Alex Holst" <a_(_at_)_mongers_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:14:11 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: Alex Holst <a_(_at_)_mongers_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting Jan Wildeboer (jan_(_dot_)_wildeboer_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_de):
> I would expect an immediate response of the OpenSSH people.
I would expect you to shut the fuck up and wait for the people to handle
The only thing worse than having to handle an incident is having muppets
screaming and yelling, making demands for "progress reports" while
you're trying to concentrate on solving a puzzle.
Makes incident handlers want to kill.
Now shut up.
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow. http://a.mongers.org
Visit your host, monkey.org