Re: new snapshots

Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
>The kernel contains this code:
>
>                        if (db_print_position() != 0)
>                                db_printf("\n");
>                        db_printf("RUN AT LEAST 'trace' AND 'ps' AND
INCLUDE "
>                            "OUTPUT WHEN REPORTING THIS PANIC!\n");
>                        db_printf("DO NOT EVEN BOTHER REPORTING THIS
WITHOUT "
>                            "INCLUDING THAT INFORMATION!\n");
>
>When the system panics, it prints that.
>
>If you don't follow those instructions, and you come to our list and
>post such bad bug reports, you WILL get insulted and called a loser.

Thanks for your advice and your time. I re-installed snapshots from
Jul 30, and disabled picbios in ukc. Everything went fine. dmesg has
been sent to dmesg@ (from another email address).

I failed to see the lines mentioned by you, certainly because not
reading the relevant documents [1] sufficiently enough.

I was surpised by the panic right after my box had connected to the
router from our university.

Next time I know.

[1]
have been trying somethin like