[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Adaptec 2400A
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Adaptec 2400A
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:02:27 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 10:58:45AM -0700, Geoff Sweet wrote:
> This card is i960RS based... I know that is a popular chipset to use,
that's no chipset, that's a processor.
thus no one-driver-fits-all-960s.