[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenSSH openBSD 2.9 patch
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH openBSD 2.9 patch
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:06:40 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 07:44:52PM +0200, honcho wrote:
> patch -p0 ../patchfile
> as described on openssh's instructions
Well, that's plain wrong and I doubt this is from openssh's
> "honcho" <honcho_(_at_)_defcom_(_dot_)_net> writes:
> > ohh, sorry:)
> > By nothing i mean that the program (patch(1))does not finish, it says
> > nothing, does not give me the command line back.
> > i have to break the program to get my command line again.
> > this happens when i run patch without any inparameters aswell.
> > maybe my patch binaries are corrupt...?
> do you call it with input redirected from the patch file?
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de
Visit your host, monkey.org