Re: disklabel and FAQ

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 06:20:36AM -0400, ed_(_at_)_overminder_(_dot_)_com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for help about disklabel.
> I have a disk with 2 partitions:
> 0 - 2GB	OpenBSD 3.1-stable
> 2 - 4.8GB	Debian Woody
>
> The only think I'm asking for is mounting a linux (ext2fs) partition.
> If I use disklabel I get the list of OpenBSD a,b,c,d with ID A6.
> If I try to add a partition disklabel says 'no space left'.

If you posted the output of disklabel it might help other people help you.
Try:

disklabel -d wd0
<replace wd0 with the name of your disk if it's different.>

That might show you your linux partition. If it does you'll have to edit
the label <disklabel -e> and add in the partition manually. You should
then be able to mount it.

If it doesn't help post your disklabel, maybe someone else can help.

jmc.