Re: exporting X session

At 02:50 PM 7/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>> >man xhost
>>
>> Gag!  xauth, at least.
>
>Just
>
>	local% ssh -X <machine>
>	machine% graphic_app
>
>is sufficient.  RTFM ssh:

	Yes!

Even though it's not directly applicable in this instance, I'll also toss
on, for the archive's sake that anybody doing X over SSH should also RTFM
for sshd_config.
X forwarding is not on by default.

It's amazing how often that gets overlooked, IMHE.

Signing off,

Joseph C. Bender
benderjc (at) benderhome.net   ;   jcbender (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.