Re: ASD Project

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Gustavo Vieira [iso-8859-1] Gonçalves Coelho Rios wrote:
SNIP
> I guess no! You are the third who say that's (this is good, it's always
> good to known how stable is shell provider).
>
> I have JUST accessed it, nothing were wrong......
>
> http://www.rootshell.be/~grios/logging.html
> http://www.rootshell.be/~grios
>
> If i receive another complain about stability, i will seek for one able
> to donate an shell account for free.
> BTW, if someone on the mailing list have a clue about how i can find the
> "gentleman" to help me........ i would be glad.
>

> If you do need further help, let me known.

Well, I'm not gentleman, but for a good "free" shell account checkout
www.freeshell.org

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt

For PGP Public key
http://www.swcp.com/~deichert/pgp_public_key.txt

Visit your host, monkey.org