[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem rebooting after installation
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problem rebooting after installation
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:40:38 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Please search the archives.
At http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc, using "boot with grub"
as the search phrase, I see all kinds of posts discussing the problems
you are having.
Now, please, those of you who think that this is a rude answer, just
look for yourself at how easily he could have helped himself. The
OpenBSD crew has been very clear that they don't want to hold hands,
that posting to the list should be a last resort. It's their list,
their rules, they can enforce them however they please. Wtf do you
expect? Do you think "know your interface" only applies to
Visit your host, monkey.org