Re: openBSD vs. Debian?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 03:14:54PM -0400, francisco wrote:
> by that argument, windows is the most technically advanced OS there is.
I wouldn't consider windows as anything to be just nearly as advanced as
any unix system on the deeper levels of the OS.

> i don't know what definition you use for technically advanced, so i'm sure
> it could be proven to be.
Technically refers to support for hardware, filesystems, and all the
kernel stuff. There are more devices supported on linux than they are
under OpenBSD.
On the other hand, OpenBSD is much more advanced in security issues.

Ralph Kube