Re: The first appearance of the 7 dwarfs! WAS Re: Patches in releases

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 12:53:40PM -0500, Chris Eidem wrote:

> You want point-and-click security AND hand holding?  Not here,  not
> ever...

Oh come on, noone asked for that. But people do often ask for help with pf
rules. I think that's reasonable. When 3.0 was out the documentation for pf was
good but not *that* good. I remember eventually having to email the author for
answers to questions not covered *anywhere* (at least he replied).

--
.jA
repoleveD \ .nimdA smetsyS

Visit your host, monkey.org