[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Patched obsd 3.1 release tarballs available
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Patched obsd 3.1 release tarballs available
- From: Mike Johnson <mike_(_at_)_enoch_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:05:33 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: Mike Johnson <mike_(_at_)_enoch_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I've posted the results of 'make release' after having updated from the
OPENBSD_3_1 patch branch for a couple architectures to:
A few notes:
Only i386 and sparc are currently available. mac68k and alpha will
follow soonish (I hope -- working on getting SRM on the alpha).
Since it's from the patch branch, OpenSSH 3.4 is included.
Please don't install multple systems directly from this server. Limited
bandwidth is avialble. Pull down the tarballs to a local system and
install from there.
ftp may or may not be available in the near future.
Comments/flames to: mike_(_at_)_enoch_(_dot_)_org
"Let the power of Ponch compel you! Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
-- Zorak on Space Ghost
GNUPG Key fingerprint = ACD2 2F2F C151 FB35 B3AF C821 89C4 DF9A 5DDD 95D1
GNUPG Key = http://www.enoch.org/mike/mike.pubkey.asc
Visit your host, monkey.org