[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD VPN to Sonicwall
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD VPN to Sonicwall
- From: Philipp Buehler <OpenBSD_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:12:59 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Philipp Buehler <OpenBSD_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
On 21/07/2002, David M. Smith <david_(_dot_)_smith_(_at_)_ualberta_(_dot_)_ca> wrote To misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> Has anyone tried that and got it to work? I have to set this up next week but
> so far can't find any literature on the subject...
Did do last week. I dont know if the Sonicwall cannot support isakmp/IKE,
or the 'remote admin' was too clueless.
Anyway it works nice w/ a static tunnel using ipsecadm(8)
Philipp Buehler, aka fips | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
#1: Break the clue barrier!
#2: Already had buzzword confuseritis ?
Visit your host, monkey.org