[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: supported serial boot-time console?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: supported serial boot-time console?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:35:16 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Michael Lucas <mwlucas_(_at_)_blackhelicopters_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> I have a couple of OpenBSD boxes with boot-time serial consoles.
> The only way that I've seen in the archives to do this involve kernel
Funny. Every time this comes up, we tell people that no kernel
changes are required.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org