Re: pf vs ipf

Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> writes:

> I have been thinking about renaming pf to ipf.
>
> Comments?

Proverbs 26

 4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like
 unto him.
 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own
 conceit.

It's true enough; when someone is too reasonable and the first doesn't
work, the second usually will...  :) Sounds like a wonderful idea, and
a great way to shunt all the griping to the ipf lists - should be
wonderful fun explaining over and over that _this_ ipf isn't _my_
ipf...