[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openBSD vs. Debian?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openBSD vs. Debian?
- From: "STeve Andre'" <andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:22:45 -0400
- Organization: MSU Dept of Political Science
- Reply-to: andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu
You've just said it. Coexistence. it isn't worth trying to determine
positions. That never gets you anywhere. People can run either.
They can make up their minds on which (or both) to run.
On Sunday 21 July 2002 12:18, KP wrote:
> sorry for this general question but how would you openBSD Gurus see
> 'yourself' positioned in a debian environment? I think it is more a
> coexistence but I'm not very clear about the arguments.
> Thanks for your valuable input.
Visit your host, monkey.org