Re: panic: pmap_enter: no pv entries available

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 04:55:39PM +0200, Alex de Joode wrote:

> Pointing them to openbsd.org will only result in complaints that $40 for
> the official CD's is to expensive and that they 'only' want the i386 CD,
> not the rest.

You'll find out that those people won't even pay $1 for an unofficial
i386 CD-R. There are several reasons people ask for ISOs, like lacking
credit card or impatience to wait for a postal shipment. But most of
them will rather waste any amount of your bandwidth instead of paying a
single dollar. If your business is based on these customers, I doubt
you'll make a single buck. But, sure, give it a try. :)

Daniel

Visit your host, monkey.org