Re: problems HUPing sshd

Did you happen to check /var/log/messages to see what it might have said? I
had a similar problem because I had killed sshd and started it from the shell
($sshd instead of /usr/sbin/sshd) and when I tried to HUP the bastard it
couldn't be found. Using the full patch fixed it.

The moral: check messages and see what it's saying.

Unless the Voices are Mistaken, auto343553_(_at_)_hushmail_(_dot_)_com
(auto343553_(_at_)_hushmail_(_dot_)_com) Wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have a machine here (3.1-stable) running openssh 3.4.  However I seem to
be having a few problems.  After all the discussion when 3.4 came out it was

http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople

--
John W. Eisenschmidt <jweisen_(_at_)_eisenschmidt_(_dot_)_org>
 Homepage URL    | http://www.eisenschmidt.org/jweisen

This mail is an attachment? Read
http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.en.html