[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3com 905 problems
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3com 905 problems
- From: John Cosimano <jmc_(_at_)_lpmd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:03:11 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: John Cosimano <jmc_(_at_)_lpmd_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting <Dima Veselov <kab00m_(_at_)_lich_(_dot_)_phys_(_dot_)_spbu_(_dot_)_ru>> on <Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 11:33:17AM +0400>:
> Hi there!
> I have searched Web for my problem, and I saw many similar problems,
> but none of those letters had useful answers.
> My problem is: from time to time 3C905 interaface (usually after
> big amount of traffic) hangs, in log file I see
> Jul 18 10:13:38 skeleton /bsd: xl0: watchdog timeout
Do you have it set to autonegotiate speed and duplex? What kind of switch on
the other end? I prefer to hard set speed and duplex to what I want it to be
so things will behave deterministically.
Green light in A.M. for new projects. Red light in P.M. for traffic
Visit your host, monkey.org