Re: Contribute to pf(4)

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:58:35AM -0400, Richard Welty wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:46:04 -0600 Kurt Seifried <openbsd_(_at_)_seifried_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> you need to pay attention to what happens when things hit the fan. it's
> irresponsible and unprofessional to declare "i don't care what happens
> after they fire me". do your operational plans include you not working
> there anymore?
Now Richard is someone who is a realist:-)) wow! Reminds me of the
realization a friend of mine had that was very simular. The reality
being to realize that everyone can be replaced. Anyhow FWIW I would
really like to see examples of production-like examples of quad interface
usage and greater with typical services. Just a suggestion.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#