[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Contribute to pf(4)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Contribute to pf(4)
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:04:17 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 05:15:18AM -0500, Joseph W. Shaw II wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > Good lord, you sure can talk up a storm...
> I love you too Theo, but I do not agree that it's a waste of time, and
> neither have several people who've contacted me privately.
If you want to waste your time like this, do it. But don't pester the list.
Philipp was asking a simple question.
so, if you want the documentation to be better, help him the way he asked
and stop babbeling about this waste of time.
the only proper way for doing this shit is running pf on a full-mesh bgp box
and have something like
block in log quick on $interface from no-route to any
now please close this case and help pb.
Visit your host, monkey.org