[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: authpf -- inheriting macros from pf.conf and/or parent authpf.rules ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: authpf -- inheriting macros from pf.conf and/or parent authpf.rules ?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:17:01 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 05:35:52PM -0400, warchild_(_at_)_spoofed_(_dot_)_org wrote:
> I took the time to read the code for authpf and most of pfctl (and some
> related sections in pf) and I'm getting the impression that it'd take
> someone with an intimate understanding of the code to get the "include
> <file>" feature working. Working *properly*, that is.
I've been looking at it some weeks ago, and it'd be ... a lot of work, at
least. you might want to check how config(8) does it, it's not that easy.
Visit your host, monkey.org