[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Where to put a script I want to run when the box boots...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Where to put a script I want to run when the box boots...
- From: Rick Barter <rvb01_(_at_)_attbi_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:08:12 -0400
- Reply-to: rvb01_(_at_)_attbi_(_dot_)_com
Hey, everyone. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to
get a script to run automatically upon booting of the box?
I was thinking that in rc.conf I would do the following:
Is this proper?
"They that can give up liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety."
Visit your host, monkey.org