Re: httpd changes

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 11:05:30AM +0200, Wouter Clarie wrote:
> i don't think people would trust a product like that. it has no known
> name, and as it says itself, it lacks a lot of features (even though
> apparently they find that positive)

  Ack.

  I'd suggest WN, that has always been one of the most paranoid web server
so far (everything is denied by default, it will only serve files that are
explicitely authorized, a la firewall) . The code is clean and clearely
design to be secure. Plus it has a bunch of very useful feature that can
even make it a standalone alternative to bloated scripting languages like PHP.

  http://www.wnserver.org/

--
 __  /*-      Frank DENIS (Jedi/Sector One) <j_(_at_)_42-Networks_(_dot_)_Com>     -*\  __
 \ '/    <a href="http://www.PureFTPd.Org/";> Secure FTP Server </a>    \' /

Visit your host, monkey.org