Netatalk Server

I've been asked to set up a file server for a small, all-Mac, ad agency. Being unimpressed with what I've seen of OS X Server so far, & no longer having the option of going with ASIP, I'm inclined to go with OpenBSD & netatalk. I've had no problems in my tests at home, but that's a single-user situation & doesn't begin to replicate the environment where this server will be deployed so I'm asking here: is anyone using OpenBSD as an AppleShare server in a heavy-use environment?

Thanks,
-Kit
--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)
-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Visit your host, monkey.org