Ipsec OpenBSD <-> OpenBSD but now with preshared keys.

Hi,

I got ipsec working with a passphrase. Now I would like  to  get  it  to
work with preshared keys. To make sure I didn't make any errors  in  the
procedure I made a script for it.

I put all configuration-files and the script and the output over here:

  http://www.boetes.org/downloads/ipsec/

The main error I found in the output was:

  183515.699929 Misc 95  conf_get_str:  configuration  value  not  found
  [ISAKMP-peer-jochem]:Authentication
  183515.699976  Default  ike_auth_get_key:  no  key  found   for   peer
  "ISAKMP-peer-jochem"or local ID "(null)"

Hope somebody can spot the errors.

Cya, Han.