Re: dnscache on OpenBSD snapshot

This question really belongs on dns_(_at_)_list_(_dot_)_cr_(_dot_)_yp_(_dot_)_to, unless you
have reason to believe there is a problem with OpenBSD.

> if this is too little information, please tell me what I need to
> post.

At the least, a snippet of your dnscache log files.
Perhaps some of your configuration information as well.
Like, did you create the appropriate files in .../root/ip/ so
that dnscache will answer your other computers' queries?

I suggest you send your reply to this message to me personally,
or take up the issue on the dns list.

Visit your host, monkey.org