[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dnscache on OpenBSD snapshot
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: dnscache on OpenBSD snapshot
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 5 Jul 2002 03:43:55 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
This question really belongs on dns_(_at_)_list_(_dot_)_cr_(_dot_)_yp_(_dot_)_to, unless you
have reason to believe there is a problem with OpenBSD.
> if this is too little information, please tell me what I need to
At the least, a snippet of your dnscache log files.
Perhaps some of your configuration information as well.
Like, did you create the appropriate files in .../root/ip/ so
that dnscache will answer your other computers' queries?
I suggest you send your reply to this message to me personally,
or take up the issue on the dns list.