dnscache on OpenBSD snapshot

Today, I just created a new server using OpenBSD snapshot. I installed dnscache following http://cr.yp.to's instructions vertabim. When I point my Windows XP workstations to the server for dns, Internet Explorer can't find any webpages. I've had problems with publicfile before and fixed it by editing the run files with -d450000, so I tried this with dnscache and that didn't seem to work. I've installed dnscache using the OpenBSD 3.1 base install about a month ago and had no problems with dnscache. What am I missing? Help much appreciated.

P.S. if this is too little information, please tell me what I need to post. Being a newbie I don't know what other information would be helpful to fix this problem.