[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RTL8139 Cardbus
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RTL8139 Cardbus
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:37:43 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 12:12:23PM +0000, Miod Vallat wrote:
> > > I recently bought a PCMCIA ethernet card, only to discover that it
> > > wasn't supported by OpenBSD 3.0.
> > > This card is an extremely basic RTL8139 in a Cardbus box.
> > supported in -current.
> > Chris & I did VLAN tests with such a card on c2k2.
> Assuming this is the same card.
> Since the original poster did not care to share his dmesg, how do you
> know for sure this card will be recognized in current?
grr, yes, I was unclear. We do support RTL8139 cardbus cards now. If the
original poster's one isn't recognized it should be as easy as adding the