[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ugraded 3.0 to 3.1 and PF question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ugraded 3.0 to 3.1 and PF question
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:11:56 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I have the same problem. I upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 ( -current ) but
No, you didn't.
> And, look what I get when executing w or ps:
> w: proc size mismatch (29636 total, 696 chunks)
This shows everyone you didn't take all the steps that are required to
do a working upgrade. Please read the upgrade-minifaq.
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de
Visit your host, monkey.org