[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hard disc size for installing a Linux router
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Hard disc size for installing a Linux router
- From: Stephen Liu <satimis_(_at_)_writeme_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 11:31:22 +0800
Hi All Folks,
I just join this list
I have following questions :
1) what will be the minimum size for a hard disc to install a Linux router,
a basic with firewall
2) what will be the minimum RAM requirement
3) I have an obsolete PC, P-90 with about 300 MB hard disc and 16 MB RAM.
Can I use it ???
4) can I install a Linux router in a workstation for dual application,
router and workstation
Thanks in advance.
Visit your host, monkey.org