xscreensaver accepting all passwords

hello all,
	first off, here is my system info:
kern.version = OpenBSD 3.1-current (DRAUKU) #0: Fri May 31 11:53:44 EST 2002

	and the xscreensaver information:
-rwsr-xr-x  1 root  bin  196608 Jun 25 10:30 /usr/local/bin/xscreensaver

i compiled and installed the port as you can see on jun 25. well anywho,
the issue is that xscreensaver seems to accept my password and root's
password. i am a member of group wheel, but still it shouldnt happen.

ps-> today sucks starting off a 4 day weekend... my laptop just got fried
     15 minutes ago. some would say it is poetic justice as it was windows,
     but hopefully it is just a fried power supply :) heh... time to get
     some tequila...

Visit your host, monkey.org