[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 0days OpenBSD 3.1 exploit ???
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 0days OpenBSD 3.1 exploit ???
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:36:35 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 08:19:59AM -0700, Robert Schwartz wrote:
> > On Behalf Of Henning Brauer
> > > So does it mean a 3.1 Stable will not show up this vulnerability ?
> > It _IS_ vulnerable, the exploit just doesn't work unmodified.
> > That's no reason to feel safe.
> Will there be a patch in the 3.1 Stable branch or does this require an
> upgrade to current to remediate?
man, read errata.html and security.html. it's there since a week or so.