[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ slightly OT ] anoncvs or cvsup?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [ slightly OT ] anoncvs or cvsup?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:27:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Brian Szymanski <bks10_(_at_)_cornell_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
> I (currently) have three machines pulling anoncvs updates each
> night (one tracks current, one 3.0, and one 3.1,
You want to mirror the repository. You can then check out any
branch or HEAD locally with cvs.
The choices for fetching the repository are CVSup, sup, and rsync,
and of these CVSup is hands-down the most efficient.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org