[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: authpf question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: authpf question
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:09:19 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 12:34:36PM +1000, iware wrote:
> I stripped down OpenBSD-3.1 to a minimum installation for firewall setup, I
> also want to use the latest feature of authpf. I have gone throught man page
> and others. As far as I know there is only /usr/sbin/authpf.
> Copying /usr/sbin/authpf to my stripped down system does not seem to work.
-current authpf on -stable?
won't work. pf kernel interface changed multiple times.
Visit your host, monkey.org