[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rndc no longer working
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: rndc no longer working
- From: Scott Vanderbilt <lists_(_at_)_datagenic_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:00:11 -0700
- Cc: Gordon Ewasiuk <gewasiuk_(_at_)_unixfanatic_(_dot_)_com>
At 11:52 AM 6/29/2002 -0400, Gordon Ewasiuk wrote:
I've seen similar behavior when upgrading. Change all localhost
references in your rndc.conf to 127.0.0.1.
>However, when I attempt to call rndc, I get the following:
> rndc: connect failed: connection refused
not sure if it's a bug or a config change. credit to the folks at nominum
and the bind9 mailing list for the fix.
That did the trick. Thank you very much.
I love this list.
Visit your host, monkey.org