wireless hostap and Macs

Hi all,

This is somewhat off topic... but somewhat on too, so here goes:

I have configured a Prism2.5 card under 3.1 to act as an access point.
It works fine but for some odd reason a Mac (running OS 9) on my
wireless network cannot seem to associate with the network on boot up
and so it loses the settings.  If the mac is set manually after booting
it works fine... until the next boot.

The Mac works fine with other access points.

So, I wonder if there are any mac-heads out there that have seen this
behavior and have any ideas.

Thanks,
Marc