Re: IMAP server

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 10:33:29PM +0200, Simon Peres wrote:
> I am looking for an IMAP server for OpenBSD 3.0. I've been searching in
> Google and only found Cyrus. Can someone help me?

Look into Courier-IMAP [1]. You may not want to run the whole Courier
Mail suite, but if you wish to, Steve Shockley has started a port
[2]. You should be able to either extract the IMAP server and config
files from his port or compile the source yourself.

[1] http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/
[2] http://www.shockley.net/OpenBSD/courier-0.39.0.tgz