[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XF4 make release problems && agpgart
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: XF4 make release problems && agpgart
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:27:21 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 01:20:06PM -0700, Jason Stout wrote:
> I'm using jakemsr's netbsd port of the i810 driver which could
Sergey Smitienko did the port. I merely made small style changes
and got it to compile on 3.1.
Please don't send problems with those patches to the list, as
they are quite unofficial, and nearly everybody is having
at least some trouble with them. I am not clever enuf to fix
the main problems. I was hoping that cleaning up the patches a
little would cause the real developers to look at them again.
> - nice make release
> which fails right away with:
make build first.
Visit your host, monkey.org