[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Upcoming OpenSSH vulnerability
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Upcoming OpenSSH vulnerability
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:43:49 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:32:40PM +1000, Adrian Close wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > However, everyone should update to OpenSSH 3.3 immediately, and enable
> OK. Can someone in the know please post some instructions on the approved
> patching method?
> I see nothing in http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html about this, nor can I
> find any useful CVS tags in src/usr.bin/ssh... The FAQ at OpenSSH.com is
> also strangely quiet on the issue of upgrading.
If you're on OpenBSD follow
If you're not, kick your vendor in the ass for making it available.
Visit your host, monkey.org