[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: newbie: where to find the syntax for hostname.ep0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: newbie: where to find the syntax for hostname.ep0
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:43:15 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Stefan Sczekalla (Stefan_(_dot_)_Sczekalla_(_at_)_gkk_(_dot_)_de) wrote:
> during the installaion process I omitted to specify the domainname.
> After finishing the install I got a message about using the "short-name" ( I
> assume this message was generated by the mailer )
> To fix this, I added a the "defaultdomain" and while I was man-page-reading
> discovered a File called hostname.ep0 I think i got something to do with
> animg th interface does' nt it ? Where can I find additional things to read
Btw, your message is a puzzle.