tightest fstab

Hi,

I have been digging around for the "tightest" (in
the sense of maximum restrictions) fstab
that one can possible have in an obsd installation.
From my digging, it seemed that a lot of people think
that the /tmp partition as mfs was the way to go... I think
that Solaris does something like that by default.  What
do people think about this?  Too tight?

/dev/wd0a / ffs rw,softdep,noatime 1 1
/dev/wd0b none swap sw 0 0
/dev/wd0d /usr ffs rw,softdep,noatime,nodev 1 2
/dev/wd0e /var ffs rw,softdep,noatime,noexec,nodev,nosuid 1 2
swap /tmp mfs rw,-s=65536,noatime,async,nodev,nosuid,noexec 0 0
/dev/sd0g /home ffs rw,softdep,noatime,nodev,nosuid 1 2