Re: List intolerance VS advocacy

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Schwartz [mailto:robert_(_at_)_mrsquirrel_(_dot_)_com]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:23 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: List intolerance VS advocacy

[...]
> For example:
> NOT A FLAME
> I can't get OpenBSD to install, what should I do?
> RTFM!
[...]
> Example 1 isn't a flame,

IMO, it is. My answer would be something like:
"Please read the Netiquette policy at http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html
before posting such questions to the list."

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.