[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac Address Filter
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Mac Address Filter
- From: "O. Matt" <init64_(_at_)_kodee_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:57:49 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: "O. Matt" <init64_(_at_)_kodee_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 08:44:06PM +0200, Dries Schellekens wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, O. Matt wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > I wonder how I could set up a mac addresses filtering firewall rule on
> > my little OpenBSD 3.0 server. Any idea ?
> It's not possible to do MAC filtering in PF (yet).
> The only way to filter MAC address is to run a bridge. Read brconfig(5).
I think that it's not exactly what I want because what I need is to
allow incoming connexions on TCP/UDP port 'p' only for hosts with the 'a1'
address and the 'a2' ip(v4|v6) address on interface ne3.
Do you have any solution ?
Olivier Matt, alias Init64
$a+=(~$a^$a)>>((log((~$a|$a)+1)/log(2)-1)); # Remplir & décaler
mailto:omatt_(_at_)_ulp_(_dot_)_u-strasbg_(_dot_)_fr # for university related content
Jabber ID: init64_(_at_)_charente_(_dot_)_de GPG KeyID: C19C2325
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]