sshd_config defaults

I just setup a OpenBSD 3.1 box. I was looking at the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file and the man page on www.openbsd.org's website at the same time. The man page says the defaults for UsePrivilegeSeperation is yes and KerberosAuthentication is no. But in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config it says all settings listed in this file are default values and uncommented. So the listed and uncommented options for UsePrivilegeSeperation and KerberosAuthentication are set to no and yes respectively. So if /etc/ssh/sshd_config is correct the defaults for these two options are the opposite of what is on the man page on www.openbsd.org's website. My question is, which one is correct: the man page on www.openbsd.org or the /etc/ssh/sshd_config?