Re: automatic backup options

At 03:47 PM 6/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a set of windows computers (mostly NT and 2000) that I would
>like to have automatically backed up nightly.  My thinking at this
>point is that I'd like to back them up to an OpenBSD server.  Could
>someone provide some recommendations in regards to the easiest/best
>way to accomplish this?  Is an OpenBSD backup server the way to go?

	Go to:  www.samba.org.

Read (especially the part about smbclient and the -T option)...

Enjoy...
Signing off,

Joseph Bender
<mailto:benderjc_(_at_)_benderhome_(_dot_)_net>
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.

"Does the government fear us?  Or do we fear the government?  When the people
fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our
servant, not our master."  ---Thomas Jefferson

Visit your host, monkey.org