Re: Non-US Crypto HW

On Monday 03 June 2002 13:25, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Many people outside the USA have succeeded at buying these cards from
> these guys, and are using them with OpenBSD.

I realise this. My problem is a little more complex than just getting
the hardware from the US. My problem is the fact that the company I am
currently working for cannot export US based hardware to the countries
involved (supposed axis of evil and that sort of thing). The other
problem is that the US-based companies that make these cards cannot
export this stuff to the same countries, unless of course they wish to
be banned from doing business in the US for the next 10-15 years.
Anything European or Asian is fine or if the total content of the US
hardware is less than 10% (no mention of whether this is dry-weight,
volume or anything like that). This kind of stuff makes for very
interesting hardware selection procedures :)
So if someone could let me know if there are crypto cards which are
either Asian or European and supported by OpenBSD, I'd be, once again,
very grateful :)

Gr,
Xander